Mateer Harbert is pleased to announce that 8 of our attorneys are listed in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Notably, Francis E. Pierce, III is selected as a “Lawyer of the Year” in Insurance Law.
2022 honorees for Orlando, Florida include:
- Steven R. Bechtel, Arbitration (since 2020)
- David L. Evans, Health Care Law (since 2006)
- Scott Gabrielson, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction (since 2013)
- Thomas R. Harbert, Real Estate Law (since 2020)
- Francis E. Pierce III, Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants (since 2020)
- Scott M. Price, Real Estate Law (since 2020)
- Jay W. Small, Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law (since 2007)
- Kurt Thalwitzer, Litigation – Construction (since 2021)
Best Lawyers is widely recognized as one of the foremost resources for premier legal talent in the United States and around the world. This year’s The Best Lawyers in America lists the top 5% of attorneys practicing in the U.S. by state, city and practice area. The 2022 Edition includes millions of evaluations and tens of thousands of attorney honorees practicing in more than 100 distinct substantive legal disciplines.
We are particularly proud that some of this year’s honorees have earned more than a decade of continuous listings for their respective categories. We believe this honor is the result of our unwavering commitment and focus, as well as the smart and practical legal solutions we consistently deliver across a variety of commercial law practice disciplines in the region, throughout Florida and well beyond.
This blog and these materials are not intended to provide legal advice. They do not represent the legal opinions of the firm, nor should they be regarded as the legal positions of any client of the law firm of Mateer Harbert, P.A. They are provided for general informational purposes only. These materials should not be used as a substitute for the advice of qualified legal counsel.